Interested in learning more about weddings at The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery? Here are some frequently asked questions that should help.
- When may I visit the Harvest House? Tours are conducted by appointment only. Request a Tour! Tours are available throughout the week depending on availability and our private event schedule.
- What is your policy about catering? Lost Creek strives to provide the best quality and service possible, therefore we partner with Celebrations Catering for all events at The Harvest House. Celebrations Catering will be happy to customize a menu to meet the needs of your event.
- Am I required to use other Lost Creek recommended vendors? You are not required to use vendors from our recommended list. However, these are businesses that have consistently provided excellent quality and service at The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery events. We highly recommend specific vendors we know will help create the best event possible for you.
- What time can my vendors arrive on the day of the event? Vendors can access the venue two hours prior to the event.
- May I bring a pet to the wedding? We are a pet friendly venue and are happy to allow your pet onto the property. We do ask that animals remain crated or on a leash at all times while on the property. Pets are not allowed inside The Carriage House or The Harvest House.
- Can I arrive at the Bridal Suite at an earlier time ? If the bridal suite is available for additional time on your wedding day, we are more than happy to allow you to increase your time. The additional hourly rate is $200 per hour.
- Can I extend my event by adding a few hours? The Loudoun County noise ordinance is in effect beginning at 11 p.m., therefore we do not allow events to go beyond this time.
- Can you accommodate buses, shuttles and limos? Yes, we can definitely accommodate buses, shuttles and limos. The Harvest House property has a circular driveway that allows for easy access for vehicles of all sizes.
- Is there enough parking to accommodate all of our guests? We have ample parking on Lost Creek's 50 acres to accommodate an event of any size.
- Is it possible to have a small wine tasting at the ceremony site for my guests? We do have an option for a wine tasting at the ceremony site. There is an additional $200 fee for this service.
- What amenities are included in the rental rate? The rental fee includes 4 or 5 hours of venue time, 175 white ceremony chairs, 175 walnut chivari chairs, 5.5 foot round tables that seat up to 175 guests and access to our luxury bridal and groom suites.
- Is gratuity included in the final bill? Gratuity is not included in the venue or catering fees.
- Are there any cake cutting or re-corkage fees? There are no fees for these additional services.
- Is liability Insurance required? We do not require liability insurance for your event.
- Are there any restrictions on candle use? Candles are allowed, but must be enclosed in a glass jar or container, as no open flames are allowed on the property. We also allow sparklers in certain areas, but we do NOT allow fireworks or luminary lanterns.
- What options do my guests have for hotels or other types of lodging? We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from historic Leesburg, VA, where there are several resorts, hotels, B&B and dining options. Please check out our local accommodations here!