WEDDINGS AT THE HARVEST HOUSE
Considering a wedding in Northern Virginia’s beautiful wine country? The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery offers several options for the best possible wedding experience. Our venue is a top wedding destination in Northern Virginia and Loudoun County and features all-inclusive packages with furniture and catering plus a luxury bridal suite and gentleman's quarters.
THE HARVEST HOUSE AT LOST CREEK WINERY
The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery is located just 10 minutes outside of historic Leesburg in Northern Virginia and offers unique benefits compared to other vineyards or wineries in the area.
- Various start time options and extended day packages are available for your wedding or reception.
- All-inclusive package includes venue, catering, and luxury bridal suite and gentleman’s quarters.
- The Carriage House indoor reception hall accommodates up to 175 guests.
- Enjoy a picturesque indoor/outdoor cocktail reception in the Harvest House and Stone Terrace.
- Multiple scenic ceremony locations available including vineyard views.
- Additional amenities include ample space for bus, shuttle and limo parking plus an abundance of B&B, hotel, resort and restaurant options in nearby Leesburg, Virginia or Frederick, Maryland for your guests to enjoy!
ALL INCLUSIVE Packages
The Harvest House is an all inclusive venue with amenities that will meet every need on your special day. Our packages include the venue, the furniture, in-house catering and ceremony services.
- White ceremony chairs, walnut Chivari chairs and 5.5 foot round tables for up to 175 guests.
- Wine barrel buffet table and wedding cake display, plus two wine barrels for ceremony accents.
- Pricing includes up to five hours of access to the Harvest House for ceremony and reception.
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Quarters access up to two hours prior to the ceremony.
- Multiple in-house catering options provided by Celebrations Catering.
- Thirty minute rehearsal the day prior to the wedding, conducted by our Event Facilitator.
- Planning meeting with your Event Facilitator 30 days prior to the wedding.