WEDDINGS AT THE HARVEST HOUSE
Considering a wedding in Northern Virginia’s beautiful wine country? The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery offers several options for the best possible wedding experience. Our venue is a top wedding destination in Loudoun County and features all-inclusive packages.
THE HARVEST HOUSE AT LOST CREEK WINERY
The Harvest House at Lost Creek Winery offers unique benefits and is located just 10 minutes outside of historic Leesburg, VA.
- The Harvest House is the second largest wedding winery venue in Loudoun County and is a private event venue separate from the winery and tasting room.
- Various start and end times available with options to extend the hours of the event.
- Picturesque Manor Home and Vineyard locations provide a perfect backdrop for photos.
- Three unique and different ceremony locations with an indoor rain plan if needed.
- Enjoy an indoor/outdoor cocktail reception in the Harvest House and on the Stone Terrace, beautifully lit with bistro and twinkle lights.
- The adjacent Carriage House accommodates up to 175 guests with a dance floor and features an expansive front porch with rocking chairs, a back manor lawn lit with bistro lights, fire-pits and lawn game options.
- Luxury bridal suites for both the bride and groom.
- Ample on-site parking in addition to bus and limo access.
- An abundance of hotel and resort options available 15 minutes from the Harvest House with majority of hotels providing shuttle services to/from Dulles airport.
ALL INCLUSIVE VENUE
The Harvest House is an all inclusive venue with amenities that will meet every need on your special day.
- Pricing includes up to five hours of access to the Harvest House for ceremony, cocktail and reception with additional set-up and tear-down times.
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Quarters access up to two hours prior to the event start time with an option to extend access to the entire day.
- White ceremony chairs, walnut Chivari chairs and 5.5 foot round tables for up to 175 guests. Five additional tables included for bar, DJ, place cards and stationed displays.
- Wine barrel buffet table and wedding cake display, plus two wine barrels for ceremony accents.
- Full service in-house catering provided by Celebrations Catering (required).
- Several bar packages to choose from that include wine, beer and liquor options.
- On-site Event Manager and Event Assistant to facilitate day-of event coordination.
- Decor drop-off and thirty minute rehearsal the day prior to the wedding, conducted by our Event Manager.
- Coordination meeting with our Event Manager 30 days prior to the wedding.